16 December, 2008

"december" Vs purple (rain)

When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same

...

We've been through this such a long, long time
Just tryin' to kill the pain
But lovers always come and lovers always go
An no one's really sure who's lettin' go today
Walking away

...

So if you want to love me
Then darlin' don't refrain
Or I'll just end up walkin'
(In the cold "December" rain)

 

gn'roses  - november rain

 

Vs

 

I never wanted to be your weekend lover
I only wanted to be some kind of friend
baby I could never steal you from another
it's such a shame our friendship had to end

prince - p./rain

2 comments:

Laura Von Stein said...

assim que cheguei... november rain...

Anonymous said...

queres que te ame mais do que posso dizer?